Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual that includes name, date of birth, address, telephone number, etc. Information that can identify a specific individual through contact information and other descriptions, data related to physical appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and information that can identify a specific individual from such information alone such as the insurer number on a health insurance card (Personal Identification Information) refers to
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
When a user registers for use, we may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. . In addition, information regarding transaction records and payments, including the user's personal information, made between users and affiliates, etc., including the user's personal information, may be used by our affiliates (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc., hereinafter referred to as " (hereinafter referred to as "partners"), etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which our company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying identity)
- To send emails informing users of new features, updated information, campaigns, etc. of the service they are currently using, as well as information about other services provided by our company
- To contact you as necessary, such as maintenance and important notices
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status
- To bill users for usage fees for paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- Our company will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose will be notified to users or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
- We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the user's prior consent, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, and the execution of the affairs is carried out by obtaining the consent of the person concerned. When there is a risk of harm to
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- How to accept the person's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information provider shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, or when personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, a statement to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, and the number of users If the person is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is made easily aware of it
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When we are requested by a person to disclose personal information, we will disclose this to the person without delay. However, if disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay. Please note that a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- In cases where there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- In cases where it would violate other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") according to the procedures established by the Company. ) can be claimed.
- If the Company receives a request from a user as set forth in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the personal information without delay.
- If the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make any corrections, etc., the Company will notify the User without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company shall suspend or erase the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as , “suspension of use, etc.”), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- If the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to suspend use, etc., the Company will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. would require a large amount of cost, or where it is difficult to suspend use, etc., an alternative method necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user shall be provided. If possible, we will take this alternative measure.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to users, except for laws and other matters otherwise specified in this policy.